Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Service Specialist Advisor
About the Role
Customer Service Specialist Advisor - NO SALES
Salary £18,300 - £23,300 + Bonus £600 a month
Flexible hours either over 37.5 hr week - rotational shifts (8am - 8pm) or late shift (12-8pm)
Love Customer Service but not sales?
If you love customer service and are motivated by making life easier for others, you'll enjoy working at our client's professional contact centre based near Media City in Salford, where helping people is always the number one priority.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career working within a supportive, exciting and fast paced environment! Working for a forward thinking, innovative and exciting organisation who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do.
Your role will be to talk with customers, understand their circumstances and agree the best solution for them. The focus will be on having quality conversations with callers and giving them the best possible experience.
- Ensure that the customer is always put first, aiming to get it right first time, every time
- Emphasising with customers and building rapport over the phone
- Work closely within your team supporting and helping colleagues to achieve their best
What are we ideally looking for?
- Previous call centre, customer service or sales experience
- Or experience of working in a regulated environment
- Or just really bright and ambitious and wanting an opportunity to prove yourself!
- Fast and accurate IT skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to use initiative
- Well-developed problem-solving skills