Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
Love Customer Service but not sales?
If you love customer service and are motivated by making life easier for others, you'll enjoy working at our client's professional contact centre based in Salford Quays where helping people is always the number one priority.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career working within a supportive, exciting and fast paced environment! Working for a forward thinking, innovative and exciting organisation who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do.
Your role will be to talk with customers, understand their circumstances and agree the best solution for them. The focus will be on having quality conversations with callers and giving them the best possible experience.
Full Time Permanent Positions working between 8am-8pm Monday – Friday and 9 - 2pm Saturday, all on a rotational shift pattern (usually 1 Saturday a month)
You will be given full training and offered a generous starting salary between £18,300 - £23,500 based on previous work experience + Performence in interview. You also have the oppurtunity to earn great bonus of up to £600 per month plus awesome progression routes!
• Ensure that the customer is always put first, aiming to get it right first time, every time
• Emphasising with customers and building rapport over the phone
• Work closely within your team supporting and helping colleagues to achieve their best
To be considered for this role you will need:
• Customer Service experience with a customer focused attitude
• Excellent communication skills and strong listening skills
• Ability to build rapport with customers