Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
If you love customer service and are motivated by making life easier for others, you'll enjoy working at our client's professional office based in Bromsgrove where helping people is always the number one priority.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career working within a supportive, exciting and fast paced environment! Working for a forward thinking, innovative and exciting organisation who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do.
Your role will be to talk with customers, understand their circumstances and provide reassurance to them when needed. The focus will be on having quality conversations with callers and giving them the best possible experience.
Full Time Permanent Position working between 8:30am-5pm Monday – Friday
You will be given full training and offered a generous starting salary of £18,000 + Lots of progression available.
• Provide re-assurance and ensure that the customer fully understands and is comfortable with the processes that they are required to follow.
• Complete a welcome and on-boarding calls
• Work closely within your team supporting and helping colleagues to achieve their best
To be considered for this role you will need:
• Customer Service experience with a customer focused attitude
• Excellent communication skills and strong listening skills
• Ability to work in a fast paved environment