Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen in Central London with a brand-new business that has Big plans!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join what will become one of the leaders in their field in the UK as they launch their Customer Support Operation in London.
There are a number of exciting opportunities to join this extremely successful and dynamic organisation as they look to create a ‘best in class’ team. Superb working environment, coupled with leading technology make this a unique opportunity to join a fun, vibrant and ambitious company.
The key aim of the Customer Service Team is to deliver first class customer service to all customers in a timely and professional manner.
Brilliant salary offering £25,000 + Excellent benefits including Bike-to-work, Season Ticket Loan, Your Birthday off, Free breakfast & Snacks, 25 days Holiday + Bank holidays and awesome career growth!
As a Customer Service Advisor you will:
- Take calls from customers providing solutions and the best customer experience possible
- Respond professionally to a range of live chat, Social Media & email queries across multiple customers.
- Listen, probe and analyse enquiries to determine the underlying needs of the customer
- Communicate in a prompt, polite and clear manner
- Support your team members when needed in order to offer the customer a flawless experience.
The successful Customer Service Advisor will have:
- Previous customer service and problem-solving experience
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to identify the customer issue adapting approach accordingly.
- Fast accurate typing skills with an ability to multi task
- Flexibility drive and an enthusiasm to succeed
Working hours between Monday - Sunday 7am-9pm all on a rotational shift pattern
This is an opportunity you do not want to miss!
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be removed permanently from our records