Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen in Central London with a brand-new business that has Big plans!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join what will become one of the leaders in their field in the UK as they launch their Customer Support Operation in London.
There are a number of exciting opportunities to join this extremely successful and dynamic organisation as they look to create a ‘best in class’ team. Superb working environment, coupled with leading technology make this a unique opportunity to join a fun, vibrant and ambitious company.
The key aim of the Customer Service Team is to deliver first class customer service to all customers in a timely and professional manner.
Brilliant salary offering £25,000 + Excellent benefits including Bike-to-work, Season Ticket Loan, Your Birthday off, Free breakfast & Snacks, 25 days Holiday + Bank holidays and awesome career growth!
As a Customer Service Advisor you will:
- Take calls from customers providing solutions and the best customer experience possible
- Respond professionally to a range of live chat, Social Media & email queries across multiple customers.
- Listen, probe and analyse enquiries to determine the underlying needs of the customer
- Communicate in a prompt, polite and clear manner
- Support your team members when needed in order to offer the customer a flawless experience.
The successful Customer Service Advisor will have:
- Previous customer service and problem-solving experience
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to identify the customer issue adapting approach accordingly.
- Fast accurate typing skills with an ability to multi task
- Flexibility drive and an enthusiasm to succeed
Working hours between Monday - Sunday 7am-9pm all on a rotational shift pattern
This is an opportunity you do not want to miss! express interest