Customer Service Advisor (No Sales)
About the Role
Customer Service Advisor
Start Date - Monday 18th November
Salary £18,300 - £20,400 (increasing to £24,000)
Addditional Bonus of up to £600 per month.
If you are passionate about customer service and are motivated by making life easier for others, you'll enjoy working at our client's professional contact centre based in Salford Quays, near to Media City.
A rapidly expanding, exciting business is looking to recruit 10 Customer Service Advisors as it continues to grow its Manchester Office.
You will be part of a dynamic, customer focused team of Customer Service Advisors. The company have built a reputation for building strong relationships with its customers and clients as well as creating a supportive, high energy environment for its employees.
Lots of opportunity to build a career and progress in the role, with development and learning programmes on offer. New and exciting employee benefits which also include 25 (+5) days holiday.
What are we ideally looking for?
- Previous call centre, customer service or sales experience
- Or experience of working in a regulated environment
- Or just really bright and ambitious and wanting an opportunity to prove yourself!
- Fast and accurate IT skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to use initiative
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
I look forward to recieving your application!