Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Service Advisor - Night Shifts
About the Role
One of the largest online gaming organisations in the industry has recently launched a brand new online Sports Betting site which aims to take the market by storm and is already seeing growth in customer base. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a fun and friendly night shift team at what will become a leading sports betting operator in the UK as they grow their Customer Support Operation in Newcastle-Under-Lyme.
If you enjoy sports and would you like to work in a very 'funky' office environment, with live sports events playing in the background, this unique opportunity is for you!
This role will require the successful Customer Service Advisor to work night shifts on a 4 on 4 off basis, 8pm – 8am shifts. You will receive a 35% shift allowance when working past 11:30pm.
Salary of £22,400 + 20% yearly bonus paid 6 monthly (this is based on personal and company performance) + excellent benefits package including: Free on-site parking, Childcare Voucher scheme, Ride to Work Scheme, Company related discounts and much much more!
Additional perks include: incredible break out areas where you can relax by playing games consoles, darts, table tennis or pool and more!
There are a number of exciting opportunities to join this extremely successful and dynamic organisation as they look to create a ‘best in class’ team. Superb, fun and passionate working environment, coupled with leading technology make this a unique opportunity to join an already market leading organisation.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will:
- Take inbound calls from new and existing customers providing solutions and processing requests
- Respond professionally to a range of live chat queries across multiple customers
- Listen, probe and analyse enquiries to determine the underlying needs of the customer
- Communicate in a prompt, polite and clear manner
- Address any issues of conflict or complaint
- Remain vigilant of any suspicious activity and escalate accordingly
The successful Customer Service Advisor will have:
- Previous customer service and problem solving experience
- Previous experience of working within the betting, gaming or sports sector would be an advantage, however, candidates with a genuine interest in sports, betting and gaming will also be considered
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to identify the customer issue adapting approach accordingly.
- Be IT literate with good written communication skills
- Flexibility, drive and an enthusiasm to succeed