Part Time Gaming Service Advisor
About the Role
Please note: This is a part time role the salary is pro rata depending on the hours worked. As this is based on a 40 hour week and the hours are 20 hours the actual pay will be half.
Do you enjoy sports? Would you like to work in a very 'funky' office environment, with live sports events playing in the background? Well this is a unique opportunity for a very unique organisation!
We are looking for Part Time Gaming Service Advisors to join one of the largest online gaming organisations in the industry who have just launched a brand new online sports betting site which will take the market by storm.
Gaming Service Advisors will be asked to work 20 hours a week across 5 evenings from 8pm – midnight. Shifts will include some weekend working on a rotational basis.
Salary of £22,400 (pro rata) + 20% yearly bonus paid 6 monthly (this is based on personal and company performance) + excellent benefits package including: Free on-site parking, Childcare Voucher scheme, Ride to Work Scheme, Company related discounts and much much more!
Additional perks include: incredible break out areas where you can relax by playing games consoles, darts, table tennis or pool and more!
There are a number of exciting opportunities to join this extremely successful and dynamic organisation as they look to create a ‘best in class’ team. Superb, fun and passionate working environment, coupled with leading technology make this a unique opportunity to join an already market leading organisation.
As a Part Time Gaming Service Advisor you will:
- Take inbound calls from new and existing customers providing solutions and processing bet requests
- Respond professionally to a range of live chat queries across multiple customers
- Listen, probe and analyse enquiries to determine the underlying needs of the customer
- Communicate in a prompt, polite and clear manner
- Address any issues of conflict or complaint
- Remain vigilant of any suspicious activity and escalate accordingly
The successful Part Time Gaming Service Advisor will have:
- Previous customer service and problem solving experience
- Previous experience of working within the betting, gaming or sports sector would be an advantage, however, candidates with a genuine interest in sports, betting and gaming will also be considered
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to identify the customer issue adapting approach accordingly.
- Be IT literate with good written communication skills
- Flexibility, drive and an enthusiasm to succeed
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part Time Gaming Service Advisor to join what will become a leading Operator in the UK as they grow their Customer Support Operation in Newcastle-Under-Lyme so apply now to avoid missing out!