Technical Support Advisor - NO WEEKENDS!
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing, forward thinking, technology business with great opportunities to grow and develop.
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am – 6pm. NO WEEKENDS!!
Working on a business to business basis Technical Support Advisors will receive calls and emails from customers looking for expert support with their technical queries. Providing customer support from initial query right through to completion Technical Support Advisors will offer every customer a first class service.
- Deal with a variety of inbound technical queries from customers via both phone and email
- Build excellent rapport in order to be able to probe and analyse customer issues to diagnose the issue
- Maintain regular contact with customers through the process providing updates on fixes
- Manage escalations and complex issues to ensure effective resolution
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within a technical support role is desirable but candidates from other contact centre backgrounds will be considered
- Exceptional communication skills – The ability to build rapport, investigate issues and maintain positive working relationships
- The ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills
- High level of computer skills including Microsoft Excel