Customer Service Call Centre Trainer
About the Role
This is a 6-month Fixed Term Contract
Fantastic opportunity for someone who has proven experience of working in a training role within a highly customer focussed Contact Centre. The role will be to work with the business to design, maintain and deliver high quality training solutions, having a proactive attitude to ensure the staff are all skilled to perform at their role maximising business opportunity.
The role is within a highly progressive, large and growing organisation who have a number of Contact Centre operations throughout the UK, as such there are clear paths of progression.
- Deliver all training modules in an effective way to support all operational plans
- Design new and high quality training materials
- Evaluate the current training programmes and make recommendations for improvement
- Ensure all training manuals are up to date with the correct legislation
- Work with the business to help build a learning culture in the business and promote the benefits of ongoing learning
- Ensure all training is recorded correctly to provide appropriate information for analysis across the business
- Build relationships across the business
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in a training and development role
- Experience of designing training programs
- Good understanding of HR and L&D within a business and the function
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good listening and coaching skills
This is a fantactic post or an exceptional Contact Centre Training professional looking for a short term role.