Customer Relations Advisor (Customer Service)
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, successful organisation as they look to grow their Customer Relations team. Offering a superb, fun and funky work environment coupled with leading technology and real opportunites to progress this is an opportunity not to be missed.
There are a number of exciting opportunities available as they grow their “best in class” team so get your application in today to avoid missing out!
Starting Salary: £20,700
Benefits: Excellent benefits package including Free on-site parking, Ride to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers and a wide range of retail discounts. Offices provide a “funky” and fun work environment which includes a modern staff canteen stocked with breakfast supplies and drinks, break out areas with games consoles, table tennis, pool tables and much, much more!
Hours: Standard hours for this role are between 9.30am and 9pm on a rotational basis. Hours are worked Monday to Friday with the requirement to work 1 weekend in 6 (with time off in the week in lieu). Late shifts (9pm finish) will be worked on a 1 in 10 basis.
Customer Relations Advisor duties:
- Building rapport and long lasating relationships with VIP customers, handling queries and discussing the latest products and services available
- Addressing any issues of conflict or complaint in a positive and prompt manner
- Remaining vigilant of any suspicious activity and escalating accordingly
The successful Customer Relations Advisor will have:
- Previous experience in a customer service environment is essential. Candidates from any customer service background (contact centre, retail, sales etc.) will be considered
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build lasting relationships with customers
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to identify the customer needs adapting approach accordingly.
- Be IT literate with good written communication skills
- Flexibility, drive and an enthusiasm to succeed