Please use the search to find another job.
Senior Dialler Analyst
About the Role
This is a fantastic Senior Dialler Analyst opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with a brilliant reputation at their Contact Centre in the heart of Birmingham City.
You will be responsible for executing the Dialler strategy and monitoring the daily functionality of the Dialler, in line with OFCOM regulations and internal/external SLA’s
- Prepare and execute daily Dialler strategy for Inbound, Outbound and virtual campaigns.
- Analyse Dialler data activity daily and weekly
- Identifying training needs to develop and enhance operational use of the Dialler
- Ensure that the Dialler regulations are adhered to and book all exceptions through
- Produce Dialler MI for all Senior Managers
- Monitor Dialler campaigns throughout the day whilst also monitoring agent behaviours
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent PC skills and Dialler Software/System knowledge.
- The ability to build strong working relationships
- Excellent data manipulation skills using Excel and other IT packages.
- Good attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
Salary: Up to £30,000 + Bens