Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for an MI Analyst for a busy, fast paced business based in Birmingham City Centre. This role is paying up to £30k per annum + benefits. The team is lively, dynamic and results focused.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the design, production and maintenance of Management Information (MI) to meet the reporting and information needs of the operations teams.
About the role:
- Developing and managing the process and infrastructure to deliver MI effectively
- Designing reports for the Customer Operations team that provide information, data, statistics, intelligence, insight and analysis on activity and performance
- Manage the production, development and delivery of relevant and timely Management Information (MI) for use by Operational Planning Management in decision making on prioritisation of projects/changes/ initiatives
- Analyse and compare business KPIs to identify and escalate, as appropriate, issues, variances and trends in Contact Centre performance and targets at all levels
- Manage the consistent delivery of Executive Management reporting on time and to requirement
- Develop and manage a flexible change control process through which requests for new and ad hoc reports or changes are managed within budgetary constraints.
- Support and manage the delivery of periodic / ad-hoc performance reports
Required Skills and Experience:
- A strong analytical and strategic thinker
- Knowledge of change techniques
- People Person
- You will have previous experience of use with Excel/SQL
- Previous MI reporting experience