Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Service Advisor - Immediate Start
About the Role
Are you looking to earn a little extra for Christmas? Do you enjoy engaging with customers, building relationships and enhancing the customer experience? There are a number of immediate start opportunities available with this fun and unique organisation who nurture their customers and employees alike.
Salary: £20,700 plus bonus and an excellent benefits package including free onsite parking
Hours: Standard hours for this role are between 9.30am and 9pm on a rotational basis. There will be a requirement to work 1 weekend in 6.
Start Date: ASAP
As a Customer Service Advisor you will:
- Make contact with customers - Handling queries and discussing the latest products and services available
- Communicate in a polite, friendly and clear manner building rapport with customers
- Remain vigilant of any suspicious activity and escalate accordingly
The successful Customer Service Advisor will have:
- Previous customer service experience gained within either a contact centre or retail background
- A desire to build lasting relationships with customers
- Excellent listening skills
- Flexibility, drive and an enthusiasm to succeed
For information around how we as a Recruitment Agency process and retain your personal information please refer to our policies on our website: cactussearch.co.uk