Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
New Year, New Job! Are you are looking for a new role? Would you like to work for a recognised and well-respected organisation who offer genuine career progression in an enjoyable and passionate work environment? We have a number of exciting opportunities to join this extremely successful and dynamic organisation as they look to grow their team.
Salary - £19,000 Basic
Hours: Excellent Working Hours with Great Work / Life Balance
NO industry or office experience necessary! This is an opportunity which offers fabulous training and development, with genuine career paths within a well-established and extremely successful organisation.
Customer Service Advisors will:
- Handle a range of calls, emails and web enquires, acting as first point of contact for the customer
- Build rapport and create long lasting relationships with customers
- Listen, probe and analyse enquiries to determine the underlying needs of the customer and discuss the company’s services and product
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will have:
- Previous experience in a customer service environment. Candidates from any industry or sector (contact centre, retail, sales etc.) will be considered
- Confidence, energy and a fun outlook!
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and engaging in conversation