Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Fraud Specialist to join a fast growing team within the financial service industry based in Milton Keynes. This is an enviable opportunity that will give the successful candidate great scope in which to progress and develop their career further.
As a Fraud Specialist you will be responsible for uncovering and preventing card fraud trends as well as investigating Fraud cases. You will work with both customers and retailers to handle all card retail chargeback disputes from start to finish.
This is primarily an inbound team, you will liaise with cardholders and retailers through calls and emails. You will evaluate and decide the most effective dispute type to benefit the customer.
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits
Hours: Flexible shift pattern between Monday – Sunday
- Take ownership of customer's Fraud enquiries, using appropriate skills, personal judgement and decision making.
- Adapt well to change and implementation, ensuring it is consistently evidenced through knowledge of products/ processes and actions/ behaviour.
- Support new and existing customers with their complex fraud enquiries. Provide excellent customer service, ensuring all customers are dealt with quickly and professionally.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of Fraud in a financial setting
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Clear communication skills
- 2 years working in a Fraud related position