Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Service Advisor (NO Sales)
About the Role
Location - Belfast
Salary - £18,500
Hours: Rotational between 8am- 9pm (37.5hours a week) between Monday – Sunday.
Are you passionate about Customer Service? Would you like to work for a recognised and well-respected organisation who offer genuine career progression in an enjoyable and passionate work environment? We have a number of exciting opportunities.
This is an opportunity which offers excellent training and development, with genuine career paths within a well-established and worldwide business.
Customer Service Advisors will:
- Handle a range of inbound calls acting as first point of contact for the customer
- Build rapport and create long lasting relationships with customers
- Listen, probe and analyse enquiries to determine the underlying needs of the customer and discuss the company’s services and product
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will have:
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach with the ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- IT Literate
- Enthusiastic and engaging in conversation
We look forward to receiving your application.