Fraud Team Manager
About the Role
This is a truly excellent opportunity for a Contact Centre Team Manager to join a highly regarded, growing team in Milton Keynes. As a Team Manager you will be responsible for the management, motivation and coaching of agents. You will assist the Operations Manager to ensure productivity and performance targets are achieved.
The site provides major businesses, within the financial services industry, with comprehensive customer service and support. In return, the business offers an unrivalled benefits package plus a competitive salary between £27k - £30k depending on experience.
As a Team Manager you will:
• Manage day to day activities within Fraud team to improve service delivery and investigation.
• Work across the business to improve business results.
• Manage staff against all agreed internal targets.
• Ensure delivery of service needs and exceed the Client’s expectations.
• Monitor and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and experiences:
• Previous experience of managing teams in a contact centre environment.
• Knowledge within a Fraud related role ideally, otherwise Financial Services
• Experience in collation, analysis, interpretation and presentation of statistical information.
• Excellent communication and leaderships skills.