Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen in Chiswick, London with a brand-new business that has Huge plans! This business already has a big presence in Europe and are know looking to expand in the UK!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join what will become one of the leaders in their field in the UK as they launch their Customer Support Operation in London.
There are a number of exciting opportunities to join this extremely successful and dynamic organisation as they look to create a ‘best in class’ team. Superb working environment, coupled with leading technology make this a unique opportunity to join a fun, vibrant and ambitious company.
The key aim of the Customer Service Team is to deliver first class customer service to all customers in a timely and professional manner.
Brilliant salary offering £24,000 - £28,000 (Based on experience) + Excellent benefits and awesome career growth!
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will:
- Take calls from customers providing solutions and the best customer experience possible
- Listen, probe and analyse enquiries to determine the underlying needs of the customer with the opportunity to upsell.
- Communicate in a prompt, polite and clear manner
- Support your team members when needed in order to offer the customer a flawless experience.
The successful Customer Service Advisor will have:
- Previous customer service and problem-solving experience in a call centre environment.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to identify the customer issue adapting approach accordingly.
- You must be a team player
- Ability to multi task
- Flexibility, drive and an enthusiasm to succeed
Working hours Monday - Friday between 8am-8pm all on a rotational shift pattern. Weekends will be required in the future.