Social Media Executive - Customer Service
About the Role
Are you a sports fan? Are you social media savvy? This is a fantastic, unique, opportunity to work with an organisation that encourages you to talk about all things sport and even has live sports events playing in the background.
You need to be flexible on working hours, but you will be well rewarded! You will receive a 35% shift allowance when working past 11:30pm. .
Salary of £22,400 + 20% yearly bonus (this is based on personal and company performance) + excellent benefits package including: Free on-site parking, Childcare Voucher scheme, Ride to Work Scheme, Company related discounts and much much more!
Since its launch this brand new Sports Betting site has taken the market by storm. With a customer base that continues to expand the business is going through another exciting period of growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Social Media Executive to join their dynamic customer service team.
The successful candidate will interact with customers across a variety of social media platforms providing first class customer service and relevant content whilst engaging and interacting with a wide customer base.
A superb, fun and passionate working environment, coupled with leading technology, make this a unique opportunity to join a forward thinking, progressive organisation.
As a Social Media Executive you will:
- Interact with customers across a number of social media platforms resolving customer queries in a time efficient and positive manner
- Create promotional and pro-active communication to inform and advise customers
- Produce reactive social media content that is both entertaining and informative
- Manage all tasks in a timely manner ensuring customers receive a prompt response with first time resolution where possible
The successful Social Media Executive will have:
- Previous customer service, ideally from a social media background but other customer service experience will be considered
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms and an understanding of how these can be used within a commercial setting
- Previous experience of working within the betting, gaming or sports sector would be an advantage, however, candidates with a genuine interest in sports will also be considered
- Be IT literate with good written communication skills
- Flexibility, drive and an enthusiasm to succeed
Apply now to avoid any disappointing of missing out on this incredible opportunity! express interest