Please use the search to find another job.
Part Time Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
We are looking for Part Time Customer Service Advisors to join an exciting and unique organisation who have launched a brand new online service which is taking the market by storm.
Customer Service Advisors will be asked to work 20 hours a week across 5 evenings from 8pm – midnight. Shifts will include some weekend working on a rotational basis.
Salary of £11,200 + 20% yearly bonus based on personal and company performance + excellent benefits package including: Free on-site parking, Childcare Voucher scheme, Ride to Work Scheme, Company related discounts and much much more!
Additional perks include: incredible working environment – Funky offices with awesome break out areas where you can relax by playing games consoles, darts, table tennis or pool and more!
The company offer a superb, fun and passionate working environment, coupled with leading technology which makes this a unique part time opportunity.
As a Part Time Customer Service Advisor you will:
- Take inbound calls from new and existing customers providing solutions and processing bet requests
- Respond professionally to a range of live chat queries across multiple customers
- Listen, probe and analyse enquiries to determine the underlying needs of the customer
- Communicate in a prompt, polite and clear manner
- Address any issues of conflict or complaint
- Remain vigilant of any suspicious activity and escalate accordingly
The successful Part Time Customer Service Advisor will have:
- Previous customer service and problem solving experience
- Previous experience of working within the betting, gaming or sports sector would be an advantage, however, candidates with a genuine interest in sports, betting and gaming will also be considered
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to identify the customer issue adapting approach accordingly.
- Be IT literate with good written communication skills
- Flexibility, drive and an enthusiasm to succeed
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates looking for part time, evening, work to join this high energy, growing organisation. These roles are going to be popular so apply immediately to avoid missing out!