Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Service Team Leader
About the Role
An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen in Chiswick, London with a brand-new business that has Huge plans! This business already has a big presence in Europe and are now looking to expand in the UK!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Team Leader to join what will become one of the leaders in their field in the UK as they launch their Customer Support Operation in London.
There are a number of exciting opportunities to join this extremely successful and dynamic organisation as they look to create a ‘best in class’ team. Superb working environment, coupled with leading technology make this a unique opportunity to join a fun, vibrant and ambitious company.
Brilliant salary offering up to £36,000 (Based on experience) + Excellent benefits and awesome career growth!
As a Team Leader, you will:
- Lead and develop team performance
- Creating a cohesive team environment.
- Evaluating team performance and creating development and action plans
- Inspiring your team to achieve their goals by providing continuous coaching, training and development.
The successful Team Leader will have:
- Previous customer service and problem-solving experience in a call centre environment.
- Strong background experience in a supervisory role
- You must be a team player
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Flexibility, drive and an enthusiasm to succeed
Working hours Monday - Friday between 8am-8pm all on a rotational shift pattern. Weekends will be required in the future.