Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
Are you looking for a new career? Would you like to work for a well-respected, award winning, organisation offering an enjoyable work environment, full training and real opportunities for career progression?
We have a number of exciting opportunities to join this extremely successful and dynamic organisation as they look to grow their team.
Salary - £19,000 basic + bonus
Hours: Excellent Working Hours with Great Work / Life Balance
Location: Central location, just a short walk from Bath Spa Train Station
NO industry experience necessary! This is an opportunity that offers fabulous training and development with a clear and genuine career path.
Customer Service Advisors will:
- Act as first point of contact for the customer, dealing with a range of calls, emails and web enquires
- Build rapport and create long lasting relationships with customers
- Listen, probe and analyse enquiries to determine the underlying needs of the customer and discuss the company’s services and product
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will have:
- Previous experience in a customer service environment. Candidates from any industry or sector (contact centre, retail, sales etc.) will be considered
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Confidence, energy and a fun outlook!
- Enthusiastic and engaging in conversation