Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
Salary: Up to 40k + Bens
We have been approached by an extremely exciting business who are launching in Chiswick, to source an experienced Operations Manager to lead a growing service organisation.
The successful candidate will have an exceptional background in leading a complex Contact Centre Operation, empowering and developing individuals to fulfil and exceed their potential and fanatical about customers and obsessed with growth. This is an exceptional opportunity for a passionate leader to add immediate value.
- Oversee coaching and development of Customer Care Operation with the support of team managers, to deliver world class experience to external business partners.
- Analysing trends within the organisation and functions, in relation to service drivers and upheld ratios.
- Driving change within the function to continually innovate processes to improve service handling efficiency
- Lead and coach Team Leaders
- Workforce & resource planning, both for immediate and long-term headcount, training and tools/software for the Contact Centre colleagues.
- Bold, brave and executes with pace
- An ambitious and creative leader of Contact Centre operations with excellent stakeholder management both internally and externally and ability to collaborate with all functions
- Has successfully managed a team in a customer-focused organisation
- Proactive problem-solving skills and the judgement to make evidence-based decisions
- An analytical mindset and drive to delve into data to reach accurate outcomes