Customer Service Advisor (No Sales)
About the Role
Customer Service Advisor
Looking for a new opportunity to kick start 2020? Keen to join a world-renowned brand with real career stability and opportunity?
We are looking for numerous Customer Service Advisors to join on the 28th February.
Real career growth, training opportunities, a competitive salary of £21,160 and only 35 hours a week!
Hours - 7am and 11pm Monday – Sunday (on a rotational basis) - flexi
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be…
• Managing inbound calls
• Listening to customer’s needs and requirements, making them aware of products that may be suitable for them in order to offer them the best solution
• Keeping your knowledge of our products and services up to date, and knowing where to find information about them to ensure you deliver the most appropriate outcome
You will have…
• Experience of working in a customer-facing or telephony-based role.
• Experience of dealing with complex customer queries
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We look forward to your application.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be removed permanently from our records