Customer Relations Executive
About the Role
Are you passionate about sport, do you dream of a job that gives you the opportunity to talk about all things sport? If you have experience working within the Sports Betting and Gaming industry or a genuine passion for sports, then this is one of those rare opportunities that shouldn’t be missed!
Customer Relations Executives provide an invaluable service to the business and work to maintain and build long lasting relationships with key account holders. Working alongside the Account Manager you will be liaising with some of the company’s most high profile customers ensuring they receive the best service in the industry.
As a Customer Relations Executive you will:
- Build rapport and long lasting relationships with the company’s most high profile customers
- Address any queries or specific requests in a positive and prompt manner ensuring that feedback is recorded and shared with the wider business
- Addressing any issues of conflict or complaint in a positive and prompt manner
- Remain vigilant of any suspicious activity and escalating accordingly
The ideal Customer Relations Executive will have:
- Previous experience working within the betting, gaming or sports sector would be an advantage. However, candidates with a genuine interest in sports and experience within other regulated industries will also be considered
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to identify the customer needs, adapting approach accordingly
- An enthusiastic and natural ability to build rapport with customers
- Flexibility, drive and an enthusiasm to succeed
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be removed permanently from our records.