Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity for a qualified Mortgage Advisor to join a rapidly expanding team. With extensive internal support including leading technology, qualified leads and an administration team on hand you are sure to make a success of the role.
Mortgage Advisors will be required to build rapport and lasting relationships with a wide range of clients to find the right product for their needs and support them through the application process.
Hours: This is a full time position on a Monday to Friday basis and may include a couple of evenings depending on business needs
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience + excellent commission structure
Duties will include:
- Providing all clients with expert and professional mortgage advice by finding the best possible solutions to their requirements
- Managing your business pipeline through to completion
- Delivering a first class service to all clients at all times, building lasting relationships
- Adhering to all compliance and regulatory requirements
The successful Mortgage Advisor will have the following skills and experience:
- CeMap qualification is essential
- Confident communicator, able to build rapport with clients from all backgrounds
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to identify the customer issue adapting approach accordingly
- IT literate with good written communication skills
- Flexibility, drive and an enthusiasm to succeed