Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
Do you enjoy sports? Would you like the opportunity to work with an organisation that encourages you to talk about all things sport and even has live sports events playing in the background? Well this is a unique opportunity for a very unique organisation!
You need to be flexible on working hours, but you will be well rewarded! You will receive a 35% shift allowance when working past 11:30pm. .
Salary of £22,400 + 20% yearly bonus (this is based on personal and company performance) + excellent benefits package including: Free on-site parking, Childcare Voucher scheme, Ride to Work Scheme, Company related discounts and much much more!
This brand new Sports Betting site has taken the market by storm. With a customer base that continues to expand the business is going through another exciting period of growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join what is fast becoming a leading operator in the UK.
There are a number of exciting opportunities to join this extremely successful and dynamic organisation as they look to grow a ‘best in class’ team. Superb, fun and passionate working environment, coupled with leading technology make this a unique opportunity to join a forward thinking, progressive organisation.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will:
- Take inbound calls from new and existing customers providing solutions and processing bet requests
- Respond professionally to a range of live chat queries across multiple customers
- Listen, probe and analyse enquiries to determine the underlying needs of the customer
- Communicate in a prompt, polite and clear manner
- Address any issues of conflict or complaint
- Remain vigilant of any suspicious activity and escalate accordingly
The successful Customer Service Advisor will have:
- Previous customer service and problem solving experience
- Previous experience of working within the betting, gaming or sports sector would be an advantage, however, candidates with a genuine interest in sports, betting and gaming will also be considered
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to identify the customer issue adapting approach accordingly.
- Be IT literate with good written communication skills
- Flexibility, drive and an enthusiasm to succeed
Apply now to avoid any disappointment of missing out on this incredible opportunity! express interest