About the Role
An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen for a Balance Collections Agent to join a fun and energetic team in the great location of Hammersmith on a 3-month FTC. The organisation is currently experiencing a period of growth and are looking for someone with a Credit control or Collections background to join their dedicated team.
As a Balance Collections Agent, you will be responsible for handling calls & emails from current customers, being on hand to answer any query or question that a customer may have and find the best solution for the business but also the customer.
Key Responsibilities & Experience:
- Working with and negotiating payment plans.
- Experience working within a fast-paced, high-volume workload and be a motivating force within your team.
- Accuracy and timely recording of client notes.
- High levels of numeracy and an ability to work to a high degree of accuracy.
- Experience of high-volume phone-based collections including query resolution.
The Perks: Up to £25k (Pro rata) Based on experience.
Awesome benefits including: Travel industry related benefits, discounted Gym membership, Cycle-to-work scheme, free drinks and snacks every day and more!
Hours: Rotational shift patterns between Monday – Sunday 8:45am – 8pm working 1 in 3 weekends.
This is a 3 month Fixed term contract but there is a chance this could go perm.