Customer Solutions Advisor
About the Role
An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Solutions Advisor to join a fun and energetic team in the great location of Hammersmith. The organisation is currently experiencing a period of growth and are looking for Customer Solutions Advisors to join their dedicated team.
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic business, the chance to talk about exotic destinations and make customers’ travel dreams come true we want to hear from you!
The Customer Solutions Advisor has ownership of booking issues at various stages of the customer journey. They assist with maintaining a fantastic customer experience whether before, during or after customers have enjoyed their holiday.
- Ensuring the best possible service is provided to their loyal customers at all times
- Being able to multitask between phone, email and live chat
- Communicate with customers to find the best solutions, ensuring that end-suppliers offer fair alternatives in line with guidelines.
- Liaises and building rapport with all suppliers, ensuring the companies customers receive the maximum support available.
- Deal with any customer queries that may come up with a quick resolution provided
- Experience working in Customer Services within a contact centre environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Case Management expereince
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
Salary: £19k - £22k DOE
Benefits including: Travel industry related benefits, clear progression paths, discounted Gym membership, Cycle-to-work scheme, free food and drinks plus much more!
Hours: Rotational shift patterns between Monday – Sunday 8:45am – 8pm working 1 in 3 weekends