Customer Service Team Leader
About the Role
An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen in Hammersmith, London with a business in the Travel industry that is going with a period of growth!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Team Leader to join a business who are one of the leaders in their field in the UK. This role will be based in Hammersmith but there will be frequent travel required to India!
There are a number of exciting opportunities to join this extremely successful and dynamic organisation as they look to build on their a ‘best in class’ team. Superb working environment, coupled with leading technology make this a unique opportunity to join a fun, vibrant and ambitious company.
Brilliant salary offering up to £35,000 + Excellent benefits and awesome career growth!
As a Team Leader, you will:
- Lead and develop team performance
- Creating a cohesive team environment.
- Evaluating team performance and creating development and action plans
- Inspiring your team to achieve their goals by providing continuous coaching, training and development.
The successful Team Leader will have:
- Previous customer service and problem-solving experience in a call centre environment.
- Come from a Travel background
- Strong background experience in a supervisory role
- You must be a team player
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Flexibility, drive and an enthusiasm to succeed
You will be required to travel to India as and when the business requires for periods of time so you must be flexible