Customer Service Advisor - NO SALES!
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, successful organisation as they look to grow their Customer Service team. Offering a fun work environment coupled with leading technology and real opportunities to progress this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Starting Salary: £18,800 - £20,600 (depending on experience) plus 20% yearly bonus(this is based on personal and company performance)
Benefits: Excellent benefits package including Free on-site parking, Ride to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers and a wide range of retail discounts. Offices include a modern staff canteen stocked with breakfast supplies and drinks, break out areas with games consoles, table tennis, pool tables and much, much more!
Hours: You will need to be flexibly on working hours as the department operate Monday to Sunday between the hours of 7am and 2am. Your flexibility will be rewarded, you will receive a 35% shift allowance when working past 11.30pm
There are a number of exciting opportunities to join this extremely successful and dynamic organisation as they look to grow their ‘best in class’ team. Superb work environment with a fun and positive culture makes this a unique opportunity to join a forward thinking, progressive organisation.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will:
- Take inbound calls from new and existing customers providing solutions and processing requests
- Respond professionally to a range of live chat queries across multiple customers
- Listen, probe and analyse enquiries to determine the underlying needs of the customer
- Communicate in a prompt, polite and clear manner
- Address any issues of conflict or complaint
- Remain vigilant of any suspicious activity and escalate accordingly
The successful Customer Service Advisor will have:
- Previous customer service and problem solving experience
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to identify the customer issue adapting approach accordingly.
- Be IT literate with good written communication skills
- Flexibility, drive and an enthusiasm to succeed