Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Relations Executive
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a customer service professional to join a dynamic, award-winning, team to provide a tailored customer support to a wide range of customers.
Salary: £25,000 plus yearly bonus
Benefits: Excellent benefits package including free on-site parking, childcare vouchers and a wide range of retail discounts. Offices offer fun breakout areas with games consoles, pool tables, TVs and much more as well as a canteen stocked with breakfast supplies and drinks.
The successful Customer Relations Executive will play a pivotal role in ensuring the company remain compliant to industry regulations and maintaining positive relationships with a range of customers. You will work with all areas of the business, ensuring that key information is shared, issues are resolved promptly and recommendations for improvements in process are being shared.
As a Customer Relations Executive you will:
- Monitor and review customer accounts to ensure they are meeting all regulatory requirements, making contact with customers as necessary
- Manage your own workload ensuring that cases are investigated in a timely manner
- Liaising with other departments to ensure that everyone is aware of any risks to compliance
- Ensure that all findings are accurately documented and escalated where required
The successful Customer Relations Executive will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous customer service experience working in the gambling sector would be an advantage, however, candidates from other regulated backgrounds will also be considered
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to identify the customer issue, adapting approach accordingly.
- The ability to manage your own workload and adapt to changing deadlines
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be removed permanently from our records