Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Relations Advisor
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, successful organisation as they look to grow their Customer Relations team. Offering a fun work environment coupled with leading technology and real opportunities to progress this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Starting Salary: £24,500 - £25,000 (depending on experience) plus 20% yearly bonus (this is based on personal and company performance) and shift allowance
Benefits: Excellent benefits package including Free on-site parking, Ride to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers and a wide range of retail discounts. Offices include a modern staff canteen stocked with breakfast supplies and drinks, break out areas with games consoles, table tennis, pool tables and much, much more!
Hours: You will need to be flexibly on working hours as the department operate Monday to Sunday between the hours of 6.30am and 2am. Your flexibility will be rewarded, you will receive a 35% shift allowance when working past 11.30pm
There are a number of these exciting opportunities with this extremely successful and dynamic organisation as they look to grow their ‘best in class’ team. Superb work environment with a fun and positive culture makes this a unique opportunity to join a forward thinking, progressive organisation.
As a Customer Relations Advisor you will:
- Monitor and review customer accounts to ensure they are meeting all regulatory requirements
- Build rapport and trust with customers from all walks of life, at times having difficult conversations with them in order to understand how you are best placed to support them
- Manage your own workload ensuring that cases are investigated in a timely manner
- Liaising with other departments to ensure that everyone is aware of any risks to compliance
- Ensure that all findings are accurately documented and escalated where required
The successful Customer Relations Advisor will have:
- Previous experience within a complaint handling role would be an advantage, however, candidates from other customer service backgrounds will be considered
- Experience working within the gambling sector or other regulated industries would be beneficial
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to identify the customer issue, adapting approach accordingly.
- The ability to manage your own workload and adapt to changing deadlines
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be removed permanently from our records