About the Role
We’re seeking an experienced Resource Planner to provide a wide-range of operational support across a an exciting and large business in Birmingham City Centre. You will be responsible for overseeing the provision of workforce management practices and strategies to achieve, operational efficiencies and effective resource planning strategies.
- Creating weekly capacity plans
- Ensuring schedules are created and published to meet intraday performance targets
- Attend daily/weekly client calls to present and discuss current resourcing position
- All intraday reporting is completed accurately
- Assisting with short, medium and long term forecasting process
- Work closely with the Resource Planning Manager to control attrition and recruitment pipeline
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of using Nice WFM system
- Excellent data manipulation and analytical skills using Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral.