Please use the search to find another job.
Resource Planning Analyst
About the Role
About the Role
We are seeking an exceptional Planning Analyst for a fantastic brand based in the North West, This is a challenging but interesting post.
- Reporting into the Workforce Planning Manager we are seeking someone who will have the following responsibilities:
- Resource Plan short, medium and long term plans for the Contact Centre Operations - focusing on back office demand.
- Analyse impact to workforce
- Lead and contribute to best practice in Operations.
- Provide full impact assessment and advice WFM
- Identify and highlight performance/service risks to Operations.
- This challenging post requires an exceptional individual who has a background in Contact Centre and / or back office planning
- Previous experience within a contact centre planning role
- A good understanding of resource planning methodologies & performance metrics
- Advanced Excel knowledge essential
- The ability to disseminate large amounts of information, shape into detailed plans and reports and present conclusions with high visual impact
- Ability to develop strong internal relationships and interact and influence at all levels
We endeavor to respond to all applications within a week, depending on the constraints of, and response to, the role. However, if you feel you've been waiting too long, please do get in touch and we'll always do our best to give you feedback on your application.
Cactus Search is a niche UK specialist Call and Contact Centre recruitment business covering all Management disciplines including Sales, Telesales, Collections, Customer Service, Forecasting and Planning, Workforce Management, Process Improvement, Contact Centre Change, Project Management and Business Development. If you are seeking a career move and would like confidential discussions around industry opportunities do get in touch with one of our specialist team.