Please use the search to find another job.
Scheduling and Real Time Manager
About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced Scheduling & Real Time Manager to head a growing team of Managers and their Analysts in a high volume, complex environment based in the West Midlands.
With a background in Real Time and Scheduling in a Contact Centre environment the successful candidate will be used to managing managers and will be a highly effective stakeholder manager. The role is to manage and lead the Realtime & Scheduling Team responsible for ensuring a fair and balanced use of resources across all sites and functions.
- Accountable for the service levels of the Contact Centre operation.
- Accountable for the call forecasting accuracy and commercial spend with outsource partners
- Responsible for raising any risks to service levels, in advance, to the head of department with recommendations
- Owning the resource forecast the successful candidate will work closely with the centre manager to ensure that headcount and recruitment plans are achievable and accurately planned
- Heading Managers and their teams work closely with the Resource Planning team to ensure staffing and coverage is aligned
- Responsible for driving the inbound call volumes down
- Working closely with the Heads of to ensure the best customer and employee experience is maintained
- To ensure the recruitment process is consistent and is keeping the staffing levels of the centre within the agreed and budgeted headcount
Key experience and background
- Significant experience in heading real time and scheduling teams through managers in a contact centre environment
- Experience of working with outsourced partners
- Proven leadership skills and abilities
This is an exceptional post for a driven individual to join a progressive team and business.
We endeavor to respond to all applications within a week, depending on the constraints of, and response to, the role. However, if you feel you've been waiting too long, please do get in touch and we'll always do our best to give you feedback on your application.
Cactus Search is a niche UK specialist Call and Contact Centre recruitment business covering all Management disciplines including Sales, Telesales, Collections, Customer Service, Forecasting and Planning, Workforce Management, Process Improvement, Contact Centre Change, Project Management and Business Development. If you are seeking a career move and would like confidential discussions around industry opportunities do get in touch with one of our specialist team.