Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced Insight Analyst for one of the largest organisations in their field. We require the individual to be highly experienced in SQL and have knowledge of Excel, SPSS, KXEN, SAS or similar.
You'll provide customer insight that will enable our customer functions to develop and execute market-leading strategies for our organisation. That will involve gathering information from internal databases as well as developing and implementing a programme of customer modelling that will support business plans. What's more, your analysis of our customers and the business they do with us will be critical to the development of brand new business strategies.
Key experience required:
- Good sense of commercial awareness and ability to interpret, and make relevant business recommendations from the results of complex analysis.
- Creative approach to problem solving and ability to take a fresh look at established procedures.
- Experience of customer analysis ideally in a marketing, sales or operational environment.
- An understanding, and ideally experience of, developing customer segmentation and predictive modelling.
- Significant experience presenting insights and recommendations to a variety of audiences both verbally and written.
- Statistical knowledge including significance testing, using software
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills.
- Have experience using SQL
This is a tremendous post for an individual seeking a challenging, rewarding post in a thriving and much loved organisation.
For further information, please call Guy at Cactus Search on 01905 330782.