Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Trainer
About the Role
Salary bonus bens: £28,000 Bens
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience of both training and design in the contact centre environment. The role will be deliver high energy, engaging training sessions to enhance performance in a customer service environment
About the Role:
• Deliver highly effective training programmes to support personal development and drive performance
• Deliver interactive and creative learning on processes and products to new hires
• Working as part of a team to deliver a busy training plan
• Working with the senior management team to produce analysis of the training to ensure the design meets the business requirements
• Recommend workshops to Team Managers to benefit the business operations
• Continually updating material ensuring the customer has a positive approach at all times
Required Skills and Experience:
• Proven experience of working in a training role in the call centre environment
• Experience and knowledge of the full training cycle
• Excellent communicator who is engaging, inspiring and motivational
• Highly organised, resilient and has the ability to work under pressure
• Creative and passionate about delivering training to enhance operations
We endeavour to respond to all applications within a week, depending on the constraints of, and response to, the role. However, if you feel you've been waiting too long, please do get in touch and we'll always do our best to give you feedback on your application.
To apply for this role, please click Apply and complete the online application form.
Cactus Search is a niche UK specialist Call and Contact Centre recruitment business covering all Management disciplines including Sales, Telesales, Collections, Customer Service, Forecasting and Planning, Workforce Management, Process Improvement, Contact Centre Change, Project Management and Business Development. If you are seeking a career move and would like confidential discussions around industry opportunities do get in touch with one of our specialist team.