Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Operations
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director of this diverse, rapidly changing organisation the successful individual into this post will have a background in successfully heading transforming operations with a regulated industry.
Specific experience required:
- Contact Centre Management
- Management of a field based operation
- Strategic transformational change background
- Demonstrable commercial management experience
With experience of heading a complex contact centre operation AND a field based operation the successful candidate into this post will have the following responsibilities:
- Create and implement the organisation Customer strategy to support the company’s future vision
- Heading a diverse team be responsible for improving customer operations, processes, service delivery and therefore improving operational performance against targets
- Keeping the customer at the heart of all you do, head the review of company CRM systems
- Ensuring that when interacting with the customer your team produce fair outcomes and great experiences
- Effective management of the risks within the business operation
- To utilise the information provided by the Customer Experience team to drive improvements in the customer experience and outcomes achieved
- To identify and drive operational efficiency opportunities across the organisation, taking responsibility for delivering the outcomes from service improvement projects and subsequent continuous improvement activities.
- To identify best practices in the industry and to bring that intelligence into the operations continuous improvement plans.
- To support best practice service delivery across the organisation
- Key to the role is to manage through others, fostering an environment of cooperation and respect. The candidate must have gravitas and authority whilst being able to create rapport and trust at all levels.
- Management of financial performance and generation of quarterly forecast and annual budget
Essential experience to be considered for a post of this nature includes:
- Contact Centre Management background at a senior level
- Experience of working and influencing stakeholders at a high level
- Experience of working within a regulated environment
- Good communication skills, verbally and in writing, tailored to different situations (formal and less formal)
- Strong numerical and planning abilities, able to interpret numerical information and apply it to direct action
- Ability to understand, deploy and manage automated processes and computer systems
This is a high challenging and rewarding post for an individual who thrives on a challenge within an industry where change is the norm.