Please use the search to find another job.
Mi & Quality Manager
About the Role
We are looking for a Quality/ Insight Manager to work within a dynamic business experiencing significant growth based out of London.
You will help shape the Quality and Analytics strategy using marketing leading analytics technology to drive insight and decision making. Striving to define and deliver speech analytics insight to identify revenue generating opportunities and cost savings efficiencies. You will also work closely with operational stakeholders to ensure Quality and Compliance metrics are clearly defined and measured in line with company and regulatory requirements.
• Ownership of the Speech Analytics output, working with various stakeholders to drive the MI and insight forward
• Maintaining and facilitating speech analytics MI suite and documenting processes
• Build robust performance metrics that allows efficient and effective monitoring of call centre consultants
• Make actionable recommendations and share with key stakeholders with particular focus around caller and agent behaviour
• Manage stakeholder expectations around analytics and insight derived from Speech Analytics
• Identifying trends, patterns and revenue and/or performance improving opportunities from the analysis of call interactions
• Using analytics to identify root causes with ability to recommend actionable tactical and strategic solutions or next best actions with business acumen
• Impacting knowledge and training users of Speech Analytics including team leaders, managers, quality assurance managers
Key Skills and Experience
• A proven track record of strong analytics and stakeholder's management skills
• Call Centre MI/ Quality experience is essential
• Knowledge of data analytics tools, such as SAS, SQL, VBA & Excel integrated with excellent business acumen
• Creative thinker with keen attention to detail
• Well organised and able to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure