Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Operations Manager
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a senior operational professional to work in highly regarded role and be a key function to the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced Contact Centre Operations Manager who is ideally looking for a challenge and wishes to take on further responsibility.
Reporting to the Operations Director overall responsibility will be to lead the Contact Centre Operations to ensure key KPI's are achieved and we are seeking an individual who has headed an operation in excess of 100 FTE.
The successful applicant will lead both internal and external relationships and will be responsible for the overall management of the operation through their relevant reporting managers.
This role encompasses many responsibilities and can offer a variety of duties for a forward thinking and ambitious manager.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring Call targets, service volumes, monitors KPIS on a regular basis for all customer service staff, working with reporting managers to upskill and improve the performance of all staff members
- Ensures the contact centre meets agreed targets and KPI's through regular checks and reviews
- Ensures the communication, involvement, performance management and employee development operate against schedule agreed.
- Conducts regular team briefings, Operational meetings, and feedback sessions to focus activity and targets
- Pro-actively identifies and resolves issues affecting Customer Service
- Plays a key part in continuous improvement initiatives
- To ensure compliance with a suite of service level agreements and key performance indicators
- Proactively work with the Operations Director on continuous improvement projects and initiatives
This is an exceptional role for an individual who possess a commercial approach to Contact Centre Management.