Please use the search to find another job.
French Speaking Complaints Manager
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Complaints Manager who will be responsible for a dedicated complaints team. You'll have proven leadership skills with the ability to drive performance/resolution through others. This would be a great opportunity for someone who is seeking a fresh, dynamic position and eager to join a reputable and global organisation.
About the Role:
• Day to day management of the Operational Complaints Team
• Ensure that SLA's are consistently being obtained or exceeded
• Manage complaints cycle end to end.
• Building relationships internal and externally
• Influencing peers and managing pro-active change initiatives
• Responsible for relevant contact centre projects budget adherence (and wherever possible, improvement) for the running of the operational complaints team.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Complaints/correspondents experience essential
• Previous Operations management experience essential
• Experience of working closely with key stakeholders
• Previous experience of leading and motivating teams to achieve results
We endeavour to respond to all applications within a week, depending on the constraints of, and response to, the role. However, if you feel you've been waiting too long, please do get in touch and we'll always do our best to give you feedback on your application.
To apply for this role, please click Apply and complete the online application form.