Please use the search to find another job.
Sales Operations Manager
About the Role
About the Role
Fabulous opportunity to shape and develop a growing sales team based in Leeds. Fabulous opportunity to become an integral part of this organisation within a period of rapid change and development.
To lead teams to meet and exceed business objectives ensuring the consistent achievement of all financial and operational KPI's across the site.
- Direct involvement in the recruitment, selection induction and ongoing skills development for all direct reports, ensuring attraction and retention the best talent
- Line management responsibility for Sales Team Managers.
- Undertake formal quarterly performance reviews and 1:1 meeting with direct reports against KPI's.
- Overall accountability for training, development and mentoring of direct reports to provide opportunities for skills expansion and career development.
- Facilitate a culture of open and honest 2-way communication ensuring key messages are cascaded.
- Ensure forecasts and work schedules are accurately completed using relevant information and scheduling tools
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of managing and working in an Outbound Sales Contact Centre operation
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to manage multiple teams and large groups of people
- Performance Management Skills (coaching, conducting an appraisal).
- Strong verbal/written communication and facilitation skills.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills.