Please use the search to find another job.
Senior Continuous Improvement Quality Manager
About the Role
I am currently working with a leading World SUPER Brand, striving to be the most customer centric company in the world is looking for a highly experienced Continuous Improvement / Quality Senior Manager for the UK Network, with approximately 3000 employees. This role is paying £60,000-£70,000 amazing benefits and bonus. This role can be based out of either London, Cork (Ireland) or Edinburgh.
This role has overall responsibility for driving a team of 5 Quality Analysts in identifying root causes of customer quality issues and delivering measurable process improvement solutions across the Customer Service sites.
- You MUST have a completed degree
- Experience of Quality and Continuous improvement preferably within a large contact centre, customer service environment
- Highly analytical in experience, with a proven ability to analyse various data sources and identify root cause and defects/drivers of performance
- Ability to be able to work cross functionally across different business units to understand impacts of changes outside of the Customer Service function.
- Ability to be able to overcome adversity/resistance to change and influence others to drive the highest results.
- Large scale Program Management experience, whereby you have driven measurable positive changes within the organisation, which has a direct impact on Customer Experience
I am looking for a highly effective communicator who can business partner with a variety of personality types and distil complex information and clearly articulate to all levels.
I am looking for a strong continuous improvement background, project experience, Lean/ Six Sigma also experience of working within change and transformation will assist your application.
- Track record of improving Customer Experience
- Experience of Working within a Lean/ Six Sigma environment
- Change & Transformation experience
- Root cause Analysis
- A background within continuous improvement across customer operations
- Proven track record in delivery CI projects from start to finish
- Experience of managing a team
- Ability to identify key areas of improvement and articulate areas of waste
If you feel you possess the above prerequisites please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.
We endeavour to respond to all applications within a week, depending on the constraints of, and response to, the role. However, if you feel you’ve been waiting too long, please do get in touch and we’ll always do our best to give you feedback on your application.
To apply for this role, please click Apply and complete the online application form.
Cactus Search is a niche UK specialist Call and Contact Centre recruitment business covering all Management disciplines including Sales, Telesales, Collections, Customer Service, Forecasting and Planning, Workforce Management, Process Improvement, Contact Centre Change, Project Management and Business Development. If you are seeking a career move and would like confidential discussions around industry opportunities do get in touch with one of our specialist team.