Senior Continuous Improvement Quality Manager
About the Role
I am currently working with a leading World SUPER Brand, striving to be the most customer centric company in the world is looking for a highly experienced Continuous Improvement / Quality Senior Manager for the UK Network, with approximately 3000 employees. This role can be based out of either London, Cork (Ireland) or Edinburgh.
This role is paying £60,000-£70,000 + amazing benefits and bonus
This role has overall responsibility for driving a team of 5 Quality Analysts in identifying root causes of customer quality issues and delivering measurable process improvement solutions across the Customer Service sites.
- You MUST have a completed degree
- Experience of Quality and Continuous improvement preferably within a large contact centre, customer service environment
- Highly analytical in experience, with a proven ability to analyse various data sources and identify root cause and defects/drivers of performance
- Ability to be able to work cross functionally across different business units to understand impacts of changes outside of the Customer Service function.
- Ability to be able to overcome adversity/resistance to change and influence others to drive the highest results.
- Large scale Program Management experience, whereby you have driven measurable positive changes within the organisation, which has a direct impact on Customer Experience
I am looking for a highly effective communicator who can business partner with a variety of personality types and distil complex information and clearly articulate to all levels.
I am looking for a strong continuous improvement background, project experience, Lean/ Six Sigma also experience of working within change and transformation will assist your application.
- Track record of improving Customer Experience
- Experience of Working within a Lean / Six Sigma environment
- Change & Transformation experience
- Root cause Analysis
- A background within continuous improvement across customer operations
- Proven track record in delivery CI projects from start to finish
- Experience of managing a team
- Ability to identify key areas of improvement and articulate areas of waste