Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
A great opportunity for a Resource Planning Manager who has excellent capacity planning knowledge, super management skills and the ability to liaise confidently with stakeholders across the business.
About the Role:
This is a busy, fast paced role within a 300FTE contact centre. You will be responsible for the management of six resource analysts as well as working alongside another Resource Manager.
Strong capacity planning skills are essential as the contact centre are beginning the process of introducing new channels, such as webchat. Scheduling and intraday forecasting skills are pivotal to this role.
- Project the amount of staffing required to ensure service levels are attained
- Forecast short, mid and long-term contact volumes for both scheduling and budgeting purposes
- Analyse call volumes and patterns; Produce MI reports and report this to effectively to management across the business
- Liaise with other departments, including marketing, to ensure peaks in call traffic are predicted
- Ensure schedules are made available to agents and assist with recruitment, inductions and training
- Support upgrades to the workforce management tools and with ad-hoc projects.
Required Skills and Experience:
Excellent Excel and WFM systems experience required; the business uses Aspect but are happy to train if you haven’t used this specific system. Competencies in management of staff is also sought, as well as stakeholder management.
Industry leading benefits on offer – 36 days holiday + Bank holidays, pension, flexible working, childcare vouchers and parking.express interest