Please use the search to find another job.
Interim Continuous Improvement Manager £450 p/d
About the Role
Interim Continuous Improvement Manager £450 Daily rate
I am currently recruiting for an Interim Continuous Manager to join an exciting well-renowned business who are going through a period of change. This position is initially set to last 6-9 months. The ideal candidate will come from a service background and have worked within a contact centre in some capacity.
I am looking for a highly effective communicator who can business partner with a variety of personality types and distil complex information and clearly articulate to all levels.
In this position you will be responsible for managing a small team of change analysts who will be tasked in running projects.
I am looking for a strong continuous improvement background, project experience, Lean/ Six Sigma also experience of working within change and transformation will assist your application.
- Experience of Working within a Lean/ Six Sigma environment
- Change & Transformation experience
- Root cause Analysis
- A background within continuous improvement across customer operations
- Proven track record in delivery CI projects from start to finish
- Experience of managing a team
- Ability to identify key areas of improvement and articulate areas of waste
- Demonstratable track record of quanifiable benefits both financial and produtivity based
This position is moving extremely quickly so please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search if you feel you possess the required pre-requisites.