Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We have been approached to support this dynamic, fast paced & growing market leading organisation in the search for a highly experienced Sales Director.
This pivotal position requires a dynamic, strong B2B Sales Leader a highly commercial sales professional.
The successful candidate will develop and implement a successful strategy for proactive Sales teams. To set the direction for and lead all sales activity & deliver exceptional sales and business performance by driving a world class sales culture whilst delivering exceptional customer experience.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
About the Role:
- Driving sales performance, to deliver growth per annum & ensure the delivery of Sales target in line with the overall vision and objectives of the business
- Define and deliver sales objectives for all teams across the organisation
- Responsible for implementing and driving a world class sales culture, to include sales monitoring and management, in conjunction with the whole business
- Manage costs and income (Financial plan) within an agreed budget, driving improvements where possible.
- Design and deliver appropriate sales models and strategies to support the delivery of the revenue stream across this fast paced B2B organisation
- Ensure that the team is highly motivated, and demonstrating the right behaviours
- Overseeing the delivery of development plans to enable individuals to deliver whilst understanding what drives individuals to perform
- Manage any change process supporting the Sales strategy from initial conception through to delivery
- Maintain current and future client relationship to maximise sales and retentions
- In depth previous experience of senior leadership and management of teams in a large outbound Telesales/ contact centre B2B sales environment.
- MUST be a hands on people Manager who can lead and deliver from the front
- For obvious reasons a background in Contact Centre Inside Sales is imperative
- Effectively hit revenue and P&L targets.
Due to the immediate nature of the post we are only able to consider candidates who are presently within the UK or are planning to be in the UK within the next 2 weeks with a valid working visa. Interviews will be conducted face to face.