Please use the search to find another job.
Internal Account Project Manager
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Operations Manager with extensive account development & project experience to work for a very reputable business based in Central London. You’ll have proven leadership skills with the ability to drive performance through others. This would be a great opportunity for someone who is seeking a fresh, dynamic position and an opportunity to add value.
- Set and deliver revenue budgets by leading and managing the operational element of the International department.
- Monitor and carry out root cause analysis of budget under performance in order to continuously improve the revenue collected.
- Manage risks/issues and mitigate where possible to avoid adverse impacts on revenue collections
- Define and own the International operations dashboard reporting performance against metrics to key stakeholders, ensuring International milestones, targets and quality levels are achieved and maintained.
- Ensure International team resources are appropriately and efficiently allocated to key areas of work and that priorities are always adequately covered.
- Attend external seminars, conferences and exhibitions in order to develop knowledge of best practice and new developments within the industry to help drive continuous improvement across all areas within remit
- To work with complex data sets and applicable business logic to make informed revenue budget business decisions
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of delivering multimillion £ revenue budgets in a target driven environment
- Experience of creating, monitoring and evaluating complex work schedules and projects
- Experience of analysing 'current state' processes and defining/implementing 'future state' enhancements
- Budgeting and forecasting practices
- Knowledge of project planning and methodology including Agile/Waterfall advantageous
- Knowledge of business process reengineering and continuous improvement methodology
- To work accurately and effectively under pressure, prioritising tasks and delivering high quality work to deadline
Jo Cook is dealing with this vacancy, please feel free to contact direct on: 01905 330784