Please use the search to find another job.
New Business Partner
About the Role
You will define and own a complex and wide ranging series of tasks associated with negotiating agreements, on boarding and managing a portfolio of accounts until they are transitioned to the International Operations team. Therefore, advanced project planning capability, strong commercial drive, experience in managing high value revenue budgets, negotiating skills, numerical reasoning and the ability to work with complex large volume data sets are key skills required.
- Maximise revenue from new partner agreements & manage the on boarding process for all new agreements.
- To lead in the planning and delivery of internal and external service review meetings/activities ensuring pre and post actions are accurately captured and acted upon within agreed deadlines.
- Manage risks/issues and mitigate where possible to avoid adverse impacts on revenue collections
- To provide the Project Manager with detailed tasks, dependencies and milestone dates for all service delivery activity associated with new partners for inclusion in the International operational project plan.
- Relationship Management / Stakeholder Management
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of negotiating agreements
- Experience of delivering >£5m revenue budgets in a target driven environment
- Experience of creating, monitoring and evaluating complex work schedules and projects
- Knowledge of project planning and methodology including Agile/Waterfall
- Knowledge of coordinating change
Jo Cook is dealing with this vacancy, please feel free to contact direct on: 01905 330784