Client Services Manager
About the Role
This business is a leader within its field and boasts a number of high-profile Marketing clients. They specialise in BPO services and are looking for an experienced and talented Client Services Manager to act as a vital interface between client and operations.
We are seeking an experienced Client Services Manager who will effectively manage Client Relationships, support effective delivery and growth of account, additionally, supporting commercial and contractual engagement, identifying potential opportunities and ensuring first class service delivery. This is a truly exciting role within a fantastic company in a period of growth.
- Manage the delivery of a portfolio of Contact Centre and marketing services clients.
- Use expertise to manage and plan the development of the client, identifying new business opportunities and how best to maximise these
- Demonstrate and apply good financial and commercial practice across campaigns
- Manage business delivery to ensure delivery of KPI’s and SLA’s are met / exceeded
- Suggest and oversee implementation of any agreed changes that may enhance or improve both the working practices and business levels
- Identifying and direct campaign analysis reports to highlight best practices and recommendations for improvements in achieving campaigns KPIs
- Deliver accurate and timely reporting with appropriate analysis and recommendations for both internal and external business stakeholders
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of Client Account Management in an Outsourced Contact Centre environment
- Experience of project management from concept to implementation
- Ability to seek out, manage and influence opportunities for continuous improvement and change
- Ability to ensure highest standards of quality and customer care are achieved
- Excellent stakeholder management experience both internally and externally
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Joe Wrenn is dealing with this vacancy, please feel free to contact direct on: 01905 746 521